When people are shopping for a wedding Disc Jockey, it is very common that the first question they ask is, “What do you charge?” We understand that planning a party of any kind can be expensive and time-consuming. We also understand that you need to compare prices to get an idea for your wedding disc jockey budget.
In wedding terms, anything less than $500 is not considered professional and will be sub-standard in some way. To keep the costs low, the amature wedding DJ may have to cut corners by not having liability insurance, cheap equipment, limited music selection, or a selection of music that is very questionable, not family friendly.
Before you set your budget, we feel it is very important to caution you about the risks of selecting a wedding Disc Jockey based solely on price. Please, keep in mind that we are talking about entertainment. Although we are not the cheapest, we are a professional entertainment service with years of experience creating fun parties that you and your guests will remember for years.
Some of the things Sunny Moon Great DJ Entertainment offer:
- Reliability – You can count on us being there, on time and dressed appropriately.
- Experience – We don’t drink or smoke on the job or disappear when you need us most.
- Pleasing and cooperative personalities – We take requests.
- Professional equipment and Liability Insurance – We don’t “track” a disc or play an iPod.
- An extensive music collection – If we don’t have it, we can usually find it for you.
- Level of personal service that makes our prices an excellent value.
- Your DJ/MC will also act as the Entertainment Director/Planner, making sure that your event flows smoothly so you can relax and have a great time.
Some of the other things you will get from Sunny Moon Great DJ Entertainment:
- Preliminary Consultation to help you get started with the planning of your reception.
- Access to a 24-hour event planning system where you can plan your event as well as a contact number for your DJ. The wedding DJ you hire is THE wedding DJ you get. No “bait ‘n’ switch”.
- Wedding Information Kit that includes a Ceremony Planner (if we are doing your ceremony), an Event Planner and a Top 100 Most Requested Music list plus our complete music library.
- Final Consultation 7-10 days before your reception to review and finalize your reception plans.
- A properly attired DJ/MC.
Our goal is to provide our clients with professional entertainment that will have them, and their guests, dancing the night away, but without the “cheese factor” or the DJ who feels the need to be the center of attention. Your wedding DJ will not get out on the dance floor with your guests, hang out at the bar or go outside for a smoke.
You might say that our gimmick is our professionalism. We, as professional wedding disc jockeys, don’t draw attention to ourselves, we draw attention to the celebration on the dance floor.